Skype is a VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) service that allows users to make voice and video calls over the internet. It has gained immense popularity since its inception in 2003, and is now used by millions of people all over the world.
However, with great power comes great responsibility, and Skype can be used for nefarious activities if left unmonitored. That’s where Skype spy software comes in.
In this blog post, we will discuss what Skype spy software is, how it works, and the benefits and drawbacks of using it. We will also explore some of the top methods of Skype spying and answer some frequently asked questions about this topic. So without further ado, let’s get started!
Skype Spy: What it is and How does it work?
Skype Spy is a software that allows you to monitor Skype conversations and activities of the target user. It can be used to spy on chats, voice calls, media files shared between users, and other data transferred via Skype. The spy software can be installed in minutes and it will start recording all the activity taking place on Skype for you to view later.
mSpy – Skype spying software
mSpy is one of the most popular Skype spying software available on the market. It has a wide range of features that allow you to spy on almost everything happening on Skype. You can use mSpy to spy on chats, voice calls, media files shared between users, and other data transferred via Skype. The spy software can be installed in minutes and it will start recording all the activity taking place on Skype for you to view later.
- Spy on Skype messenger chats: Monitor all conversations taking place on Skype messenger between the target user and their contacts.
- Control Skype voice calls: Listen in or record live conversations happening on Skype with the target user.
- Spy on shared media files: View all images, videos, and other files shared between users on Skype.
- Save Skype monitored data: All the data collected by mSpy from Skype conversations and media files will be stored in your online account for you to access at any time.
Steps to install Skype spy – mSpy
The installation process of mSpy is very simple and takes just a few minutes. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Firstly, create an account with mSpy by visiting their website and clicking on the ‘Create Account’ button.
- Once you have registered, login to your account and select the ‘Skype Spying’ option under the ‘Remote Monitoring’ section.
- On the next page, enter the required information such as the name of the Skype account you wish to spy on and your mSpy login credentials.
- Click on ‘Create’ and wait for the confirmation message. Once you have received it, mSpy will start monitoring the targeted account immediately.
What is eyeZy – Top method of Skype spying?
eyeZy is a top Skype spying solution that enables users to spy on Skype conversations, voice calls, shared media files and other data in real-time. It also allows them to control these activities remotely. Some of its key features include:
- Spy on Skype chats: With eyeZy, you can see all the chat messages exchanged between the target user and their contacts. This includes both text and multimedia messages.
- Control Skype voice calls: You can listen to live conversations and even record them if needed. This is a great way to keep an eye on your kids or employees.
- Spy on shared media files: All the photos, videos and other files that are shared between the target user and their contacts will be visible to you. This gives you a complete view of what’s being shared over Skype.
- Monitor Skype data: In addition to the above, eyeZy also allows users to see all the data that is exchanged over Skype. This includes call logs, contact details, chat history and more.
How to spy on Skype remotely?
To spy on Skype conversations remotely, you need to install either mSpy or eyeZy on the target device. Once installed, these programs will track all Skype activity and send the data to your online account. From there, you can view it at any time, from any computer or mobile device.
Pros of Skype Spy
- Keep an eye on what’s being said: One of the biggest benefits of using Skype spy software is that you can see all conversations taking place over the program. This gives you a clear picture of what’s going on in the target user’s life and allows you to take action if needed.
- Monitor activities discreetly: Another advantage of using spy software is that it allows you to monitor activities discreetly. The target user will have no idea that they’re being spied on and will continue to use Skype as normal.
- Get alerted if inappropriate content is shared: One of the dangers of using Skype is that it’s possible for minors to be exposed to inappropriate content. If you’re using spy software, however, you can be notified immediately if any such content is shared so that you can take appropriate action.
Cons of Skype Spy
- Requires access to the target device: In order to use Skype spy software, you must have access to the target device. This means that in some cases you may need to physically get hold of the device in order to install the software.
- May not work with all versions of Skype: Some spy software only works with specific versions of Skype. If the target user has upgraded to a newer version of Skype, the spy software may not work.
- Suspected use can lead to termination of account: If the target user suspects that they are being spied on, they may terminate their Skype account. This could mean losing access to all contacts and conversations that took place using that account.
Skype spy software is a great way to keep track of what someone is doing on Skype. mSpy or eyeZy are the best spy software for this purpose, as they both have a lot of features that allow you to spy on almost everything that happens on Skype. The installation process is very easy, and once it is done, you can start spying immediately.
There are some things to keep in mind when using Skype spy software, however. First, make sure the software you choose works with the version of Skype being used by the target user. Second, if the target user suspects they are being spied on, they may terminate their account and lose all data stored in it. Overall, though, Skype spy software is a great way to keep tabs on someone’s conversations and activities online.
No, in order to spy on Skype you must have access to the device. This means you must be able to install the spy software onto the device yourself.
mSpy currently works with all versions of Skype from version 2010 onwards.
eyeZy is a competing Skype spying software that operates in a very similar way to mSpy. It allows users to spy on Skype chats, voice calls, and shared media files. It also saves all data monitored so that it can be accessed at any time. The only difference between the two programs is that eyeZy offers more features when it comes to controlling Skype calls.